304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Bose is one of the finest audio device makers in the market for audiophiles. For serious sound enthusiasts, its name is synonymous with the premium quality of experience Bose devices produce.
Along with personal and home audio systems, Bose has been making a superior range of surround audio systems for a variety of cars. Their head units aren’t always better than Kenwood or Pioneer. However, in this article, we have compiled a list of 15 of the best cars with Bose audio system.
15 of the best cars with Bose audio system
1. 2018 Chevrolet Cruze – The manual transmission of this car model doesn’t have an option to include a Bose sound system. But, if you decide to get an automatic transmission version or a premium gas/diesel version, you can get it included.
The trim versions come bundled with the Bose audio and have an option to add other Bose accessories.
2. 2018 Audi A6 – Audi A6 Comes with 10 part audio system with a CD player but if you want the Bose audio then you have to go for the premium version.
The surround audio has 14 speakers and an option to get higher wattage in the speakers if youDecide to get the noise controlling Technology. It matches the audio with surrounding noises to give you the best experience.
3. 2018 Chevrolet Malibu – The standard Chevrolet Malibu comes with a 6 part audio system but if you choose the premium version, you can get the Bose audio standard with it.
This car also has an option for a leather sound system and a heated car seat. The basic gas model comes with a normal sound system but premium and hybrid versions have the option to include a Bose sound system.
4. 2017 Cadillac ATS Coupe – The Cadillac ATS has several models but the good thing is all of them comes with a premium Bose Surround System. The audio is a 12 module system that is placed throughout the passenger seats to give an enhanced experience.
Besides the basic model, the Cadillac ATS comes as a premium sedan version with an optional turbo included.
5. 2017 Buick Regal – The Buick Regal comes with a standard 7 part audio system with FM/AM/CD. This sedan is quite powerful and has a luxury interior. Whether you choose the all wheel drive or front wheel drive option, you have the same audio.
If you are looking for a higher-end audio system then you can go for the Regal trim option. Regal trim has a 9 part audio system that is only available with this model and not with the lower-end option.
6. Mazda Mazda 3 – The Mazda 3 grand touring version has an option to get the Bose audio system. However, the basic model and the other ones do not come with a Bose sound system by default, but rather as an upgrade from the normal audio system.
7. Porsche 718 Cayman – Porsche cayman 718 has an option to include a 10 part Bose audio system that has noise controlling technology and center based surround sound system to ensure a better hearing experience. The basic model doesn’t include the Bose audio.
8. Cadillac XT5 – Cadillac XT5 comes with a normal audio system but you can opt-in for an intelligent 14 speakers surround audio system. The system has active noise cancel and compensation technology to control sound level depending on the outside noise.
9. 2020 Corvette Stingray – Corvette stingray has a 10 part audio system but if you decide to get the 14 part premium audio option, then you can own the most powerful surround audio system in a car.
The speakers are positioned around the seats in a way that gives the driver and passengers the most exquisite hearing experience. The noise is loud and the subwoofer is quite strong.
10. Audi A3 Sportback – S3 and RS3 variations of this sportback model has a Bose audio system upgrade option. The 8 part audio system doesn’t come as standard and the premium versions have also some options to add other accessories.
11. 2017 Nissan Maxima – The Nissan Maxima is a sporty looking car that comes with a basic Bose audio system and if you are looking for a more premium audio system then you can go for the higher end model.
The surround system is quite standard with the other sedan models on the market. 2 channel optimization system in the surround audio makes the whole audio experience enhanced.
12. 2018 Infiniti Q50 – Infiniti Q50 sedan comes with a Basic 6 part Bose audio system that can be upgraded to a 16 part surround audio system. However the upgrade is not possible on the gas model. The upgrade option is available only with the hybrid model.
The surround system is based upon the centre point audio technology. This ensures the sound reaches every part of the car. If you purchased the sport or red version, you have an option to get the sensory system that enhances the sound much better.
13. 2017 Mazda Mazda6 – The basic master Sport model has a 6 part sound system but if you are willing to upgrade to the premium Touring version then you can get the 11 part Bose Surround audio system.
It has an audio controlling mechanism that works like active noise cancelling. it matches the natural noises around the vehicle. It ensures a good sound level and a better hearing experience.
14. 2017 Fiat 124 Spider – Abarth and Lusso Versions of the Fiat 124 spider come with the premium Bose Surround sound system With 9 part audio. However the basic model does not include nor have an option to get Bose audio.
15. 2017 Nissan Sentra – The SR version of Nissan Sentra comes with standard Bose audio that has an option for a 8-part surround sound system. None of the models from this variation has any Bose system included by default but only as upgrades.
Although the cars with a good audio system are a little expensive and may sound like an overrated thing, a good quality sound system will last a very long time and give high-quality hearing experience if taken well cared for. It’s worth the extra cost.